Learning by Locals
Through this NGO, we provide a variety of resources for students including, but not limited to:
- Education in English.
- Classes on computer skills.
- Employment based training designed to help students build employable skills.
- Workshops on life skills, social issues, and other important issues.
- Job and internship opportunities through the network that we have built over the years.
- Resources for those attempting to start businesses, built on the experience that we have gathered in our own endeavors.
- Education outside of the classroom, both through trips outside of Delhi as well as events held within Delhi, as we believe that extracurricular, non-classroom based education is an extremely effective form of learning.
As a team, Learning by Locals has connections with several other NGOs doing good work in Delhi. We all endeavors to support each other as we are all working towards a common goal: the empowerment of society.
If you want to learn some more about our work, please visit our Facebook page:
We welcome, all sorts of questions, volunteers and ideas from you.
After all, we are learning too.